lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev (patch) userdefs.h & lynxcfg:

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev (patch) userdefs.h & lynxcfg:
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 08:18:36 -0500 (EST)

991122 Klaus Weide wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:
>> the development page itself works - the ftp breakout doesn't.
> Actually we are talking about the "http breakout", right?
> If Scott doesn't want to host the breakout in an easily accessible way,
> then why not put it on one of the ftp mirrors?

in JU mode, i visited  sol.slcc.edu/lynx/current
& followed `breakout [10] subdirectory', which was Not Found.
there appears to be no other way of getting the latest  userdefs.h  etc,
without downloading & unpacking the whole package.

the breakout subdirectory is important & should always be available.