lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev (patch) userdefs.h & lynxcfg:

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: lynx-dev (patch) userdefs.h & lynxcfg:
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 03:40:49 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 22 Nov 1999, T.E.Dickey wrote:

> the development page itself works - the ftp breakout doesn't.
>
> (I guess the fix for the latter is to find a copy of dir2html and make
> a page for the breakout...)

Actually, why not use lynx as a "dir2html"?
Basically, just

   lynx ./ -source > index.html

should do. (Changing LIST_FORMAT from the default might be a good idea
though).

Note difference whethwer argument is "." or "./".  Only one can be
correct for this purpose (I think the 2nd is), unless one is willing
to insert BASE tags.

 Klaus