Re: about GNU Hurd

From: arnuld
Subject: Re: about GNU Hurd
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:02:00 +0530

> On 8/28/07, arnuld <address@hidden> wrote:

> I also think so. to me it seems like Hurd not important to GNU
> Project, so i stopped reading Hurd User Guide and playing with Hurd on
> Qemu. it is pretty much experience of mine that Hurd has
> organizational problems and till then they are solved it will not make
> any difference to work on technical side. A decade has passed and Hurd
> is still an experimental infant :( without any direction where to go
> and where to not

I correct, it has been 2 decades since 1983 and no GNU OS, no Hurd. If
we can't organize Hurd, if we can't identify and solve the problems
related to GNU OS, then we can abandon the Hurd project at all and put
those precious time and resources into something else. but there is
another way too:  "identify the problems"

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/