Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?

From: Jason Clifford
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:32:16 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003, Brian Gough wrote:

> These sorts of things will be possible once UKFSN is generating revenue
> - the money is specifically for software projects.

I want to clarify that one a little.

My intention is that the money raised by UKFSN should be to fund "UK Free
Software projects". I don't think that only covers software projects as
there are many other things that are also important to the success of Free
Software in the UK including politics and publicity.

I am happy to leave it to AFFS to determine the specifics as I think the
AFFS objects are pretty much in tune with my intentions.

Jason Clifford
--
UKFSN.ORG               Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/                   Sign up now