Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:03:56 -0000

Ramanan Selvaratnam <address@hidden> wrote:
> If there is such a certification body then I am sure there will be many
> channels of distribution also available.....eg: SME startup help schemes

I don't believe you have to be certified in general, but for particular
tasks (eg IR online interfaces), you might need to be.

[...]
> Does anyone know of any good GUI front ends for Debian package
> management systems?

I know of synaptic and I think there's a gnome-apt or similar.  There
may be others.  I don't know if there are comparison reviews, or if
someone has the time to write one and give it to Debian Weekly News?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://address@hidden
       Thought: "Changeset algebra is really difficult."