Re: SSO (Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?)

From: Ramanan Selvaratnam
Subject: Re: SSO (Re: [Fsfe-uk] An ignorant question?)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 15:53:13 +0100

This thread is becoming very educative :-)

So let me pile on another ignorant question...

People often say that Free Software developers are
unable to co-ordinate and move in one direction - GNOME HIG

Whats HIG?

is a fantastic case against that argument. I get the feeling that GNOME (well, Ximian to be honest) are also going to be the ones pushing single sign on within the GNU environment eventually also.

Has this got anything to do with Dot GNU?

Best regards,
Ramanan