adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Translations

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Translations
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:18:04 -0400

Kai Sterker wrote:
From what I can see, the translation project hasn't even started with a
Waste's Edge translation. That's really disappointing :(. I'm beginning
to wonder whether we should wait any longer, or rather do stuff
ourselves (either by looking for translators, or by doing the actual
work where possible).

[...]

I would love to work on the Japanese translation. Should I join the TP and do my work that way, or just do it on our end? Anyway, I will make that my top priority, as it is one of the things that I would most like to see in Adonthell.

As my Bulgarian and Russian gets better, I should be able to help out there, as well.

But who will do the French and German translations? ;)

-Josh