adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Translations

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Translations
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:19:12 -0400

Alexandre Courbot wrote:

But for now, we're engaged with the translation project. So we cannot
call for external translations - what if the TP starts translating at
that time? We cannot neither retire our .po. And we have no way to know
whether they plan to start it, as they don't want developers to
interfere with translators.

OK, so I will join the TP. Somebody send me a link?

-Josh