adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Translations

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Translations
Date: 28 May 2002 22:19:04 +0200

> I thought we'd do a 0.3.4 with the new input and window system. With
> that Japanese shouldn't be a problem.

Uh, that's right. I forgot about it. If the new window system is out in
time! :)

> Which makes me wonder: how far is TTF support for 0.3, Joel?

"He should do it soon" ((c) Alex). No seriously, it's on the good way
and I'd like to see it myself as well! :p

> And another issue with TTF. I guess different languages will need
> different fonts. Definately the Japanese version, but Russian and other
> east european languages probably too. So we'd need a way to define which
> font goes with wich language.

I think that should be quite easy to handle. Maybe we should make
"language packages", or stuff like that.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org