adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Windoze

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windoze
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 12:28:35 +0200

The great news is: It Works! I switched to 16bpp and now Adonthell works on my
166 pentium with win 98, as well as on my 1000 athlon with xp. The only problen
is performance. While everything is fine on the 1000 Mhz PC the 166 Mhz Pc only
displays every 3rd frame or so, which results in a crappy movement animation,
and makes the game so slow that it is unplayable. I also experience this
slowdown during the animation at the beginning of the game. I would like to
know how Adonthell worked on other slower PCs and what you would suggest as
minimum specs. Nils!
Seien Sie dabei und sichern Sie sich 100% Leistung, 100% Prämie und
100% Zufriedenheit. Jetzt unter http://club.web.de/?mc=021105