adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Windoze

From: Nils Fohrbeck
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Windoze
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 13:08:24 +0200

Hi

I will be moving shortly, so I don't know when I have access to my e-mails the
next time. I might be absent for quite a while. As soon as the rules rough
draft is done I will start doing an item/special ability list. For now I would
also suggest to add an icon to the exe of the win version of adonthell. Adn by
the way, has anyone of you already tried Dungeon Siege? Great Game. Nils