adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Windoze

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Windoze
Date: 02 May 2002 19:57:46 +0200

> I'm running XP with 32 bit at home, and it worked there. I can doublecheck
> when I get home, though.

Ah? That's weird. Joel just reported it didn't work under XP too - I
guess he's running 32bpp as well. Maybe this is a problem with SDL? Or
maybe the screen doesn't initialise properly.

Well, I'm finishing my Windows video modes test suite, to check for HW
acceleration and fullscreen. I'll make it public and we'll see what it
reports.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org