adonthell-general

Re: [Adonthell-general] Still can't get it running

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-general] Still can't get it running
Date: 03 May 2002 13:11:42 +0200

> > I still can't get the demo running. It appears, though, that mine is
> > an isolated case, since other people seem to be succeeding. I can't
> > figure it out. Really, I don't even know where to start figuring it
> > out. So, I guess I'll just fire off questions.
>
> Okay, first of all make sure you are not running in 32 bit mode for now;
> that seems to be totally broken (except for Kenneth ;).) If that doesn't
> help, maybe the answer to one of your question does.

Okay, I've figured out what's wrong! And actually, this is my own and
only fault! :)

You can get it to work by simply editing the config file and setting the
double-size to 0. And hop! It works in 32bpp. Excepted the darker
labels, which are entirely black. So, you got: what's wrong is the
internal operations like zooming or darkening. They doesn't work in
32bpp. Goin' to fix that!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org