adonthell-general

[Adonthell-general] Fonts....

From: cirrus
Subject: [Adonthell-general] Fonts....
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 10:53:06 +0000

Does the new font system display text with a shadow, like we had
before?  I guess it's just a matter of drawing the text twice,  once
black and once in a colour above but with a slight offset.

Also can anyone recommend some TTF creating software (preferably free) -
perhaps I could someday make a custom font. I'd also like it for some
personal projects.

        -James