Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 12:27:14 +0200

On 14 Apr 2002 12:11:48 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> > I think I did it. I modified the stuff in the wastesedge po/
> > directory so it works with our python scripts. I only tested
> > creating the wastesedge.pot file though. But the rest should work
> > too, as I made no changes to it.
>
> ./autogen.sh complains:
> configure.in:21: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PO_SUBDIRS

Okay, I guess I have to add that one to aclocals.m4 then. It also
insists on having a 'intl' directory even though we don't need it. I'll
feed it an empty one and hope it'll be happy. There are probably some
more issues. We'll have to see and fix them as they come up.

> Also, having looked at some schedules, I noticed all sentences were
> enclosed into _(), but shouldn't we call nls_translate instead? Maybe
> it comes from the fact you weren't able to commit all your changes,
> though.

Not for the schedules. As that text is displayed using text_bubbles, the
translation will occur in the text_bubble code.