Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update
Date: 14 Apr 2002 12:11:48 +0200

> I think I did it. I modified the stuff in the wastesedge po/ directory
> so it works with our python scripts. I only tested creating the
> wastesedge.pot file though. But the rest should work too, as I made no
> changes to it.

./autogen.sh complains:
configure.in:21: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PO_SUBDIRS

Also, having looked at some schedules, I noticed all sentences were
enclosed into _(), but shouldn't we call nls_translate instead? Maybe it
comes from the fact you weren't able to commit all your changes, though.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org