Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:28:01 +0200

ok, i've started this discussion and i want to stop it now officially again :)
i love you all, you all love each other, everyone is happy and knows what to do.

have a nice day guys and enjoy your lifes!

peace,
  filip

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 2:06 PM, Mark Lee <address@hidden> wrote:
>Nor further argument from yours truly.

Can't say I'd like that Chris. I've got some excellent info from your responses/arguments.

Mark