Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: Dr. Alex Sheppard
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 10:03:07 +0100

    I read Andreas' post to mean 'Stable' as in Debian ... as in unchanging, rather than 'Stable' as in always works (Debian does well on both meanings, but the notion of unchanging is what they really refer to).  He wants to test thoroughly and know what does / doesn't work, and know that those test results will still be valid next week, next month, ...

    But i may be crossing my wires. If my interpretation is correct, why not just pick the version 0.9.X as your 'stable' -  why does it need to be 1.0??

Alex

Dr. Alex Sheppard
Mob: 0775 1074054
www.das-computer.co.uk