Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: Ricardo Pedroso
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 02:55:09 +0100

I'm going to jump into this one...

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:37 AM, Akshat Singh <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dont seem to know how to reach Matthias. It would be great if you/Matthias
> can help establish a dialogue on how and what I can do to further the
> development through time/donation.

One think you can do is watch this list and try to fix bugs that
others post. I've already did that and I intend to continue doing it,
as time permit.
You can clone the swftools git repository and when you fix something
just send the patch as an attachment to this list - Matthias will see
it for sure

Other think I've done too was, when I first came to swftools I noticed
about a GUI for pdf2swf but in my opinion the interface could be a
little bit more polished so I ask Matthias and rewrite it.

And by the way, one of the best methods that I found  to learn about
an opensource project, was trying to help others when they have
troubles to accomplish something. This way, forces me to run after a
real objective. You will be surprised, I hope, about how powerful this
method is.
Judging about the amount of post, Chris is using this method too :) -
For USA fellows, I hope nobody patent this method :D

> Once again sorry for posting here but I really want to contribute.

It only depends on you.

Regards,
Ricardo