Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?

From: Akshat Singh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] version 1.0?
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 05:34:47 +0530

Pardon poking my nose in but I could not refrain from raising my concern against burdening generous Open Source Community with commercial motives and expectations.

I would appreciate if we could ask politely for a feature if we need it and offer our assistance or support upfront.

Hi Chris:
On a different note, I am not very proeficient myself on PDF/Flash formats but should be ok with c/c++ (a bit rusty though). Please let me know (feel free to email me directly) if I can contribute somehow.

SWFTools as well as PDF2SWF are amazing efforts and more than good enough to encourage (??) many people to cross the boundary and initiate commercial offering based on it. My respect and appreciation to everyone involved.

Can not thank enough!

Akshat