RE: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: internal linking

From: james.jones
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf: internal linking
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:15:53 -0400

It doesn't appear to. I've been able to drill into the code a bit, and a GoTo
action gets translated into this function call (in swf.c):

void swfoutput_linktopage(gfxdevice_t*dev, int page, gfxline_t*points)
                                           ========

As far as I can tell, there's no way that can link to anything other than just
the page itself - there's no parameter that governs going to a particular part
of the page.

I could certainly be missing something - I hope I am - but since I sent my
question I've gone through the code, added some diagnostic output, recompiled
several times, etc. and everything so far backs up what I'm saying.

If there's something I'm missing, please let me know!

Thanks,
-
James Jones             Administrative Data Mgmt.
Webmaster               375 Raritan Center Pkwy, Suite A
Data Architect          Edison, NJ 08837