RE: none

From: Fred Wan
Subject: RE: none
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:27:50 +0100

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your answer... I'm doing this under NT
(cygwin) and get different behavior from jdkswarm, javaswarm and Visual Cafe
(all under NT). I'm using the Visual Cafe environment because it is
virtually impossible for me to program for the swarm environment without a
source level debugger (for several reasons). Now it seems, that the
difference in behavior is not caused by a program error, but by something
else, and I just don't know what that might be.

Fred.