RE: none

From: Fred Wan
Subject: RE: none
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 21:28:26 +0100

If you're saying that modelSwarm (see below) will not properly be
initialized, then you're right of course. It isn't supposed to be. The files
I included are transitory between SimpleObserverBug2 and SimpleExperBug. The
initialization of modelSwarm is done elsewhere since multiple models with
different parameters are created and run.

  parameterManager=(ParameterManager)
Globals.env.lispAppArchiver.getWithZone$key
                                                    (parameterZone,
"parameterManager");

  parameterManager.alleenOmTeDebuggen();

  System.out.println("Nu in buildobjects\n");

// The line below will be deleted.

  modelSwarm = (ModelSwarm) Globals.env.lispAppArchiver.getWithZone$key
                                                    (Globals.env.globalZone,
"modelSwarm");

The Objective C code is:

  [super buildObjects];

  // Build the parameter manager, using the parameterManager data stored in
  // the `bug.scm' datafile.

  if ((parameterManager =
       [lispAppArchiver getWithZone: self key: "parameterManager"]) == nil)
    raiseEvent(InvalidOperation,
               "Can't find the parameterManager parameters");

  [parameterManager initializeParameters];