Re: none

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: none
Date: 16 Feb 2001 07:38:31 -0800

FW> I'm sorry, but I don't understand your answer...

Emacs is the editor we distribute on the CD-ROM.  There's an
InstallShield package for Windows.

Start this program and type the ESC key and then "x".  You'll get a
prompt at the button where you should type "shell".  Hit return and
you'll have something that like the Cygwin DOS box shell.  Run
jdkswarm there and it will capture the messages that are probably
being hidden.

I'm suggesting the Emacs shell because I know it solves that problem,
not as an alternative to Visual Cafe, even though it happens to be.