Re: GraphDemo

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: GraphDemo
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 00:32:58 +0200

Hi Manor,
many thanks. This is a first solution, that works fine for GraphLib.

In GraphDemo a new error occurs:
BankBatchSwarm.m:86: 'SwarmActivity' undeclared (first use this function)

My attempt of eliminating all references to BankBatchSwarm.* in Makefile
(with the idea that these files are only for bath use) has produced many
other errors at compile time.

Yours, Pietro