Re: HP/UX installation questions...

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: HP/UX installation questions...
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 14:31:19 -0400 (EDT)

Some recent swarm files and sizes are:
   204800 Mar  8 11:18 tutorial-1.0.1.tar
   186219 Mar  8 11:16 swarm-1.0.1.tar.gz
   136787 Feb 21 07:22 swarmapps-1.0.0.tar.gz
   425817 Mar  8 11:17 swarmdocs-1.0.2.tar.gz
    57769 Oct  8  1995 libtclobjc-1.1b.tar.gz

Re HPUX installation, you shouldn't have any
HP/UX related problems.   We at UM install
on HPUX  (9.05 and 10.20) with virtually no changes
at all these days.  See for instance the
   ifeq ($(SETUP),umich)
   ...stuff here...
in the Makefile.conf that comes with Swarm.
As I recall, the only changes are pointing the LIB,INC variables
to the various places where you have things like
Tcl/Tk, blt, etc.

 - r

Rick Riolo                       address@hidden
Program for Study of Complex Systems (PSCS)
1061 Randall Lab     University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
http://pscs.physics.lsa.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html