Re: [savannah-help-public] Replicant source code hosting

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [savannah-help-public] Replicant source code hosting
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 04:12:41 -0400

   However, we are not sure that Savannah would be ready to host the full
   source code of the Replicant system, along with a few extra repositories
   such as our website. In total, we expect that the full source code is
   about 50 GiB and this will keep on increasing, but will certainly remain
   under, say, 100 GiB.

That is one huge repo, what does it include? Why is it so big?  Does
that include _only_ source code? Or are binary releases included in
the number?