[Protux-devel] Good news about 0.17.1

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: [Protux-devel] Good news about 0.17.1
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:33:17 -0200

New Mixer engine working pretty fine for playback (check CVS version), with
dinamyc slicing, the former bus buffer duplication eliminated, and control
over latency preserved by calling MustuxAudioDeviceMapper::init(fps) with a
proper value (I tested with 10 fps, 20 fps and 30 fps), and it is working
fine to me.. less than 10 is giving too buffer underrun (which I still dont
know how to deal...)

Note that nothing was implemented using ALSA docs. I am getting my own
understanding of ALSA concepts, I plan to release a little doc about this for
general public..

After checking if the playback simultaneous with capturing stuff are working
fine, I will release 0.17.1

--
Best Regards