[Protux-devel] Re: protux - what is working/not working in 0.16.0

From: Martin Herren
Subject: [Protux-devel] Re: protux - what is working/not working in 0.16.0
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:37:51 +0100

Hej,

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:46:10 +0100
Olaf Meltzer <address@hidden> wrote:

> Open/Import Audio (Project Manager) : <FS>
>        OK
>        I managed to ...
>        import .wav-files for my exercises,
>        name and save the project.
>          While import goes on, the LED-digits of the
>          percentage counter are damaged (only parts appear)

we know... but haven't found the problem yet

> Touch : <LEFT_CONTROL>
>        NO!
>        This is <LEFT_SHIFT>
>

> nTouch : n..<LEFT_CONTROL>
>        NO!
>        This is <LEFT_SHIFT>

true...

> Set/Unset a track recordable : ^#<R>
>        NO!
>        (see Record)
>        You wrote:
>        This action have no effect at the moment.
>          The recording will be done in the active
>          (touched) track.
>        This is NOT true (till now)

it is ^#<RT>

> Record : <R SPACE>
>        NO!
>        You wrote:
>        This start a recording in the touched track at the actual
>        position (last 'touched' position == Work Cursor).  To
>          stop recording press again <R SPACE>.
>
>        Touching a track is OK, but I was not able to record
>        on any touched or untouched track.

recording is now just <R> (but you need first to set a track recordable with
^#<RT>

thanks for the report.

/Martin

PS: for filters you have to press F2 to go into filter edit mode, F1 again for
the normal play/record mode.

PS2: please use the mailing lists for such reports and questions. So the whole
protux-team will get it ;-)

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Open your Windows - Free your Mind - Enjoy:
->http://gnuwin.epfl.ch