Re: [Protux-devel] Re: protux - what is working/not working in 0.16.0

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Re: protux - what is working/not working in 0.16.0
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 23:21:24 -0200

> >        OK
> >        I managed to ...
> >        import .wav-files for my exercises,
> >        name and save the project.
> >          While import goes on, the LED-digits of the
> >          percentage counter are damaged (only parts appear)
>
> we know... but haven't found the problem yet

I know what happens. It must have a qApp->process_pending_events() (or
something like that, I dont have the API right now here), but if I try to
put it, protux crashes, and I could not find the reason...
Even progress bar dependes on a qApp->process_pending_events(). We had one
when opening files, but ,for the same reason, it had to be suspended to avoid
such crashes.

[]s

> > Touch : <LEFT_CONTROL>
> >        NO!
> >        This is <LEFT_SHIFT>
> >

> > nTouch : n..<LEFT_CONTROL>
> >        NO!
> >        This is <LEFT_SHIFT>
>
> true...
>
> > Set/Unset a track recordable : ^#<R>
> >        NO!
> >        (see Record)
> >        You wrote:
> >      This action have no effect at the moment.
> >          The recording will be done in the active
> >          (touched) track.
> >        This is NOT true (till now)
>
> it is ^#<RT>
>
> > Record : <R SPACE>
> >        NO!
> >        You wrote:
> >      This start a recording in the touched track at the actual
> >      position (last 'touched' position == Work Cursor).  To
> >          stop recording press again <R SPACE>.
> >
> >        Touching a track is OK, but I was not able to record
> >        on any touched or untouched track.
>
> recording is now just <R> (but you need first to set a track recordable
> with ^#<RT>
>
> thanks for the report.
>
> /Martin
>
> PS: for filters you have to press F2 to go into filter edit mode, F1 again
> for the normal play/record mode.
>
> PS2: please use the mailing lists for such reports and questions. So the
> whole protux-team will get it ;-)

Best Regards
--
Luciano Giordana - Musician - Certified Java/GNU C++ Developer - Free Software
Evangelist