pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 22:56:12 -0700

A few days after opening the bug, it was consolidated with four other reports. Examining the various comments, I learned that it only happens if Pan has to word-wrap the signature. AHA! The first part of my sig, the part that doesn't change, gets wrapped! I changed that, so that it's now two short lines instead of one long one, and the problem went away.

Thought you'd all like to know, in case somebody else has the same problem.