pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature

From: Rhialto
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 01:16:24 +0200

On Tue 20 May 2008 at 16:11:59 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:
> goes below it.  It's possible, of course, that Pan is calling the
> sigmonster twice, as there are several blank lines between them.  Is
> there any way to test?

Maybe you can have your sigmonster output the time as well, when it is
called? Then you can (hopefully) see if both instances are called soon
after each other, or maybe once before editing the post and once after.
Or something.

> Joe Zeff -- The Guy With The Sideburns: http://www.zeff.us http://
-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.