pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature
Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 18:06:18 -0700

On 05/20/2008 Rhialto wrote:
Maybe you can have your sigmonster output the time as well, when it is
called? Then you can (hopefully) see if both instances are called soon
after each other, or maybe once before editing the post and once after.
Or something.

If it helps, I can see both signatures in the composition window. I created a shell script that called the sigmonster, then date. Both came out in the composition window in the same second.

Thinking about things, I think it's pretty obvious that Pan is calling it twice. Not only does it show up that way before I even start to type, it comes out correctly when I try to run it from a command line. There's no way that could be true unless Pan is messing up.

Now, I relize that whoever wrote and maintains this has other, paying things to do, so I can't expect him to drop everything and fix it. However, what do I or we do to call this to his attention and get it added to his ToDo list?