pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature

From: walt
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: Doubled signature
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 22:53:36 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 29 May 2008 22:56:12 -0700, Joe Zeff wrote:

> A few days after opening the bug, it was consolidated with four other
> reports.  Examining the various comments, I learned that it only happens
> if Pan has to word-wrap the signature.  AHA!  The first part of my sig,
> the part that doesn't change, gets wrapped!  I changed that, so that
> it's now two short lines instead of one long one, and the problem went
> away.

I thought I'd take a look at the code to see if I could fix the bug, but
I can't reproduce the bug here.  Just for fun I added an absurdly long
sig as a test, and so far it appears only once in the compose pane.  We'll
see now if doubles when I post it.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx