pan-users

[Pan-users] Doubled signature

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: [Pan-users] Doubled signature
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:13:22 -0700

I've just installed and started using Pan. For the most part, I like it, but there are a few, minor issues. The most obvious one has to do with the signature. If I tell it to use a text file, it sends the location of the file, not the contents. (Oddly enough, I see the contents in the compose window.) If I tell it to use a command, it runs the command twice, giving me a doubled sig. At least I can see this in the compose window and correct it, but it'd be nicer if I didn't have to.

FYI, I'm using a perl script called sigmonster.pl that I found on the web. I've asked the author and he's not seen this before. I've also run the program from a command line and know that it delivers one and only one signature each time. If there's anything else you need, or other testing, just let me know.