om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me

From: S. Massy
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:13:12 +0000

On Fri, Dec 16, 2005 at 09:27:01PM +0100, Florian Schmidt wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 15:59:15 +0000
> "S. Massy" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > Any suggestions? Should I perhaps give up on 0.2.0 and try compiling
> > from CVS?
>
> Yes, i wrongly assumed you used 0.2.0. there were some reports of
> om_path_loader not working correctly. it even happened to me, iirc.
>
> Give CVS a shot. Can't hurt. Keep in mind you need to checkout and build
SUCCESS!
I checked out the CVS version, compiled it, and could get sound both out
the simple sine patch and the regular sine patch, playing a midi file.
Maybe it would be a good idea to give a little warning about 0.2.0,
although I'm still unsure as to what the problem was.
Many thanks to all of you who helped. Now, at last, comes the fun part!
S.M.

--
address@hidden