om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me

From: Lars Luthman
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:30:57 +0100

On Thu, 2005-12-15 at 20:50 +0000, S. Massy wrote:
> I'm sorry to repost this question, but I've been trying to get a sound
> out of om for some time now and am getting quite frustrated, all the
> more so because I feel the problem is most likely quite trivial (maybe
> something stupid I'm doing) and am really excited to give Om a real try.
>
> Here below is _exactly_ what I'm doing with as much information as I can
> provide.
>
>[...]

I can't see any obvious mistake. Can you get Om to produce any sound at
all? Do you hear anything if you connect a sine oscillator with control
inputs for frequency and amplitude directly to the audio output module
and set the amplitude to 1 and the frequency to something sensible?

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.d.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php