om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me

From: S. Massy
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:00:19 +0000

Hi there,
I don't have om_gtk compiled, as I can't really use the GUI. Maybe
someone could create such a patch and send it to me privately so I can
test it out? I've tried having a look at sine.om, but I'm not too sure
about the syntax, especially statements like
"<module-x>1700.000000</module-x>" and
"<module-y>1120.000000</module-y>".
Thanks,
S.M.