om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me

From: S. Massy
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 01:20:59 +0000

Hi,

Thanks to Florian Schmidt, I was able to test things out with a simple
patch (sine+audio_out) and, so far, no sound: so, all this time I
thought the problem was with the midi interface, while it in fact lies
somewhere else. I load the patch, connect it, and get no sound. So, just
to be sure, I tried:
# ecasound -i:null -o:jack -el:sine_fcac,440,1
I could hear the sine just fine after connecting the ports. Any
suggestions as to what to try next? Is there any way to make om more
verbose about what it's doing (or not doing)?

Thanks,
S.M.
--
address@hidden