om-synth

Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me

From: Florian Schmidt
Subject: Re: [Om-synth] And still Om won't sing to me
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 23:27:03 +0100

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 20:50:45 +0000
"S. Massy" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Well, I think that's as much info as I have; I would be really, really
> grateful if anyone could point out what I'm doing wrong here...

Hi, to eliminate as many sources of errors one at a time i suggest to go
about it like this:

1] fire up om
2] fire up om_gtk
3] new patch
4] add an audio output node
5] add a sine osc [with control freq and gain]
6] set sine freq to 440hz and amp to 0.7 or something
7] connect sine osc to audio output node
8] connect patch output jack port with alsa_pcm playback

you should now hear something..

If not, let us know.

Flo

--