m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Questions about hi-itrans.mim

From: विश्वासो वासुकेयः / Vis hvas Vasuki
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Questions about hi-itrans.mim
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 11:04:48 -0700

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 10:58 AM, विश्वासो वासुकेयः / Vishvas Vasuki <address@hidden> wrote:
Looking at it, I get a better idea: ` should be mapped to the svarita/ udAtta symbol. `` Could be mapped to dIrgha-svarita.
On second thats, that would be suboptimal: ` should probably be reserved for the rarer symbol ◌ . So, we should stick with '' for the svarita symbol ◌॑ (called udatta in unicode specs) and use "" for the dIrgha svarita symbol.

PS: here is a map baraha uses.

--
Vishvas / विश्वासः