m17n-list

Re: [m17n-list] Questions about hi-itrans.mim

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: [m17n-list] Questions about hi-itrans.mim
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2012 20:58:30 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, विश्वासो वासुकेयः / Vishvas Vasuki
<address@hidden> writes:

> [1:text/plain Hide]

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 12:00 PM, विश्वासो वासुकेयः / Vishvas Vasuki <
> address@hidden> wrote:

> > Here is another bug: Ao.. yields आo.. rather than आओ।
> >
> Here is another bug that persists from the very old version:

> gate.api yields गते.अपि rather than गतेऽपि .

Thank you for testing it.  Please try the attached version.
At least, all reported bugs should be fixed.

By the way, for sanskrit, marathi, etc., I have this plan:

1. make dev-itrans.mim by copying the current hi-itrans
2. add variables to control the behaviour of dev-itrans
3. make hi-itrans, sa-itrans, etc which just set the control
variables to a proper value and include dev-itrans.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden