Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi

From: Malloy, Sean C.
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:05:17 +0000

I changed several things today (compiler, configs, etc. ) before I was able to
test, and discovered a utility that must be run against zImages for RPi.  In
any case, dynamically linked executables are now working, even if I'm not 100%
sure which change fixed it...  That always bothers me, but I'll take it.

I have an official toolchain in a binary-only RPM now, though it wants to be
installed with --no-deps, because it seems to think there are dependencies when
there are none.  So advice on building the RPM would be welcome.

The majority of the remainder of my to-do list centers around building a disk
image from the build artifacts, and getting a volunteer to review and test the
changes :)

Sent from my iPhone