Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 09:55:56 +0100

Hi Mike/Sean,

First of all Sean, thanks for your submission and thanks Mike for looking at this.

Unfortunately I only have time to glance at this, but here are my comments:
  1. The python script is okay as it's private to the platform. If it could be used in a wider context (for other platforms) then maybe it could be moved.  For now its fine.
  2. The .ltibrc should not remove 'LTIB-added-package-pool' (I can't recall, but someone wanted that added)
  3. The configure line in strace.spec should not be commented out.
Aside from that the only other thing to stress is that anything checked in should be original (add your own Copyright notice if appropriate) and compatible with GPLv2.  If it's not original, please make sure you keep all the headers/citings and that the licenses is GPLv2 compatible.  In a similar vein, anything uploaded to the GPP must be freely distributable under an appropriate Open Source license, and you need to fill in the details of the origin/license when you upload.

Cheers, Stuart