Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi

From: Sean Malloy
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:59:52 -0500

> The .ltibrc

.ltibrc should not have changed in production.  I'll revert that.

> The configure line in strace.spec should not be commented out.

strace.spec should not be included in this diff.  I will revert that as well.

> Aside from that the only other thing to stress is that anything checked in
> should be original (add your own Copyright notice if appropriate) and
> compatible with GPLv2.  If it's not original, please make sure you keep all
> the headers/citings and that the licenses is GPLv2 compatible.

The toolchains inside the RPM, the RPi's mkimage subdir, and the
kernel all come from https://github.com/raspberrypi/  Of the 3, only
the mkimage code is questionable, as it doesn't have licensing
information included.  I will attempt to verify that that is also open
source.   If I can't verify it, I'll rewrite it (using something other
than python).

I have no need for a separate copyright so long as I get
acknowledgement as a contributor.

I'll make these changes and make them available as RC2 shortly.

--
Sean C. Malloy
address@hidden