Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi

From: Mike Goins
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 14:52:58 -0400

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Sean Malloy
<address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm ready to call the diff & packages that I have up at
> https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B5oPSqrs5WbUNndYZ0pxTm10NkE
>
> "Release Candidate 1"
>
> Assuming there are no objections, what's the first step towards
> getting the changes committed?

Stuart?  Any objections to me posting a new platform?  I've built
using the patches above.

I do have a reservation about the mkimage python script.  ltib is
primarily perl and there currently isn't a requirement for host side
python.  Cn it be implemented in perl to avoid the requirement, or
just consider it a boutique requirement for that one platform?