[Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi - Testers & Reviewers

From: Sean Malloy
Subject: [Ltib] LTIB for Raspberry Pi - Testers & Reviewers
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:17:37 -0500

I have cobbled together a preview release of LTIB for the Raspberry
Pi.  It's far from perfect, but it works on my machine.   I'd like to
know if it works on yours.

I'm also seeking LTIB best-practices advice.   What I've done works.
Mostly.  I'd like to know how it should change and why before I ask to
have it added to the list of officially supported LTIB platforms.

The files are located here:
https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B5oPSqrs5WbUNndYZ0pxTm10NkE

Be sure to read the quickstart guide.

I look forward to feedback :)