Re: Adds dimension stencil command to correct with-dimension (issue 1295

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Adds dimension stencil command to correct with-dimension (issue 12957047)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 12:46:37 +0200 (CEST)

>> Even if it is public: Simply say in the stencil's documentation
>> that users must not use it!  Additionally, we already have
>> `Internal Properties' sections in the `lilypond-internals'
>> documentation which the user should ignore.
>
> Well, I do use 'Internal Properties' in several definitions/function
> and I post them on the user-list, if needed.

Interesting.  This effectively means that affected properties should
be moved out of the `Internal Properties' documentation sections...

Please create a bug tracker!  Additionally, it should probably be
discussed why such properties are originally treated as being
internal, and whether the way you use them is the `right' one.

    Werner