Re: [solved] Re: How to uninstall Emacs?

From: Rusi
Subject: Re: [solved] Re: How to uninstall Emacs?
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 20:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Friday, April 17, 2015 at 4:09:47 AM UTC+5:30, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Rusi writes:
>
> > Nice word -- victim system.
>
> Too negative. Experimentation system?

Well whatever works for you

[To Bob]

Any suggestions for making a victim (oops experimental) windows running on a VM
running on stock (debian/ubuntu) linux?
I dabbled in virtualbox for a while but could not get it to work.
[Actually dabbled too little to say for sure]
I guess the goto-point nowadays is VMWare?
There seem to be too many options... as usual...

> Besides, Siberia is very hot in the summer :)
Yeah  I guess you would know better 😅
[Its nearing 40° C out here]