Re: [solved] Re: How to uninstall Emacs?

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: [solved] Re: How to uninstall Emacs?
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:46:13 +1000

Jim Diamond <Jim.Diamond@deletethis.AcadiaU.ca> writes:

FWIW I use virtualbox (Linux host, mostly Linux guests) regularly and haven't seen any problems I can even tenuously connect to it.

To add Merely Another Data Point, three machines i manage run Windows 7 guests, and access the Internet, on Debian Wheezy hosts, on two distinct LANs, using the Debian packages provided on the virtualbox.org site[1], without problems.

Alexis.

[1] Because the Debian-provided package doesn't provide certain functionality, such as USB support for the guest OS - due, i think, to licensing issues.